Monday, March 9, 2009

Conversation with GOD

.

One day, I died. I went to heaven. I met GOD there.

I cried. I told GOD: I didn't know you were here. I didn't even know your existence.


GOD said: I am always with you.

I said: really? I often pray, but you never responded.

GOD took out a long list, and he said: yes. I was always with you. For example, when you were six, you prayed for a doll. I didn't know what a doll was. But I rained to water your flowers. Do you remember your flower bloomed the next morning. When you were eight, you asked for good grades on the exams. I went to your classroom. To be honest with you, I don't know any answers to those questions. But I filled your pen with more inks. When you were 18, you asked for a boyfriend. I sent a boy, but you chose someone else.

Who did you send?

The boy next to your door.

That boy? He is not handsome. Besides, his grades were poor.

But he was very healthy and can live very long. Something you asked for wasn't very nice. For example, you want me to kill your obnoxious coworker. I had to ignore you. But when your coworker asked me for the same thing, I also ignored her.

Are you truly GOD? You don't even know what a doll is. What exactly can I pray for?

Kiddo, I gave you almost everything when you were born. I don't know why you kept asking for things that I don't understand. That kept me busy. But I am OK with it. I don't have much things to do here.

Why didn't you give me happiness?

Happiness? Heaven is full of happiness. People are bored, and they often beg for some sadness. I had thought you would appreciate sadness down there.

Really????

Yeah, Kiddo. Remember you what said today. You have happiness for the eternity. Don't ask me for the sadness later.....


.

No comments:

Post a Comment