Thursday, March 26, 2009

I don't need this

.


I angrily left a seminar right in the middle of it two months ago. My abrupt departure interrupted the seminar a little bit. To get ride of my guilt, I murmured to myself: I am not going to waste my time on this crappy seminar. They are trying to stuff my mind with their garbage. I am not letting them do that.(apologize for my vocabulary. I am reading the catcher in the rye lately).

I had thought God let it go. Yesterday, after giving my students a complicated project requiring maths and statistics, I heard one of them complaining: what am I supposed to do with all those maths. I never need statistics...Why do I have to do this crappy project.


God...I confess. I was wrong to walk out of that seminar angrily. Thank you for finding a creative way to punish me.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment