Friday, April 17, 2009

Kutner was just dead

My favorite TV show "the house" has gone wild lately. Kutner was dead and house has seen ghost.

I loved "the house". It is a fantastic show. We have already accepted the idea of the "butter fly effects". "The house" is trying to tell us that within a "house" there is no butter fly. Everything is caused by something. We are who we are is because someone or something made us who we are.

I loved this TV shows for its appreciation of human suffering. It admits that it is the human suffering that made us a better self. However, it was never revealed that what "a better self" truly means.

Now, a butter fly just broke into this house. Kutner was dead in the previous episode. I, myself, often wrote things. I know the character didn't just die because he truly died. After wikied the show, I found out that the reason why Kutner was dead is because the actor just found a new job.

Ironic..isn't it. A butter fly just hits "the house".


Another show I also loved is "the despearte house wife". It is the blend of "the house" and "the butter fly effects". Everything seemed to have a reason, and there are always unexpected to surface.

Anyway, Kutner was giving such a perfect ending........

No comments:

Post a Comment