Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I love you google

.



Love is often stupid. So is my love to google. I found that because of my love to google, I cannot type without google auto-suggestions. I cannot convert units on my own anymore, I cannot even read maps anymore....

But I still love google, for its creativity. I hope you also clicked New! Gmail Autopilot. It is a brilliant idea..I love it, even know it is a April fool job. But I do love it. I especially love their cute examples for the auto-reply. I wish I can eat a shark while it is still alive...I just love it....

My love to google may seem to be insane to many people. I heard many "older generation" criticize the younger generation for their inability to read, write and think. I often wonder: who's fault is this? If it is not something that the older generation has done, how come the younger generation can survive without reading and thinking?

I just don't understand why "the older generation" deserve to have a sense of superiority?............We are all April's fool....No one is better than the other..........





.

No comments:

Post a Comment